Here is the Scoop on Target's coupon policy.......
Target Will Take:
- Internet Manufacturer Coupons
- Regular Manufacturer Coupons
- Their Own Store Coupons (Click Here for My Favorite Target Coupon Generator)
- Target will Take One Store Coupon and One Manufacturer Coupon for 1 Product
- You can use multiple Target coupons, one per item (a single item is a single transaction. You are not limited to one per total purchase. It's all one big game of semantics!)
Target Will Not:
- Price Match
- Take Competitor Coupons
- If you have any questions about a specific coupon or experience using a coupon at Target, we want to help! Please give our Guest Relations team a call at (800) 440-0680. We'll do the best we can to help you as quickly as possible.Thanks for asking us about using coupons at Target. Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it’s easy to use them at our stores. Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
- We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued and manufacturer-issued.
- We’ll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
- We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in this case, we’re able to adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
- We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you’re checking out.
- For questions about using a specific coupon, we encourage you to stop by Guest Service and ask to speak with the Guest Service Team Leader. They’ll do their best to help while you’re in the store. If you still have questions after speaking with them, please call our Guest Relations team at (800) 440-0680. Either way, we’re here to help!