Friday, September 4, 2009

Rite Aid Deals 9/4/09

The Rite Aid sales ad was fairly uninteresting this week.  So uninteresting that I was really pulling at straws to come up with a post.  With that said, I am lucky these great deals were still left on the shelves this late in the week (Friday afternoon).  Everything in the picture was a super deal (minus the chips). 
  • Duracell Batteries (4-8 pks marked with yellow tags).  $6-9/pack.  Use $1.50 coupons from 8/30 Sunday inserts.  I bought 2 packs in 3 transactions.  It is complicated, but there is a $2 SCR this month.  I will submit one for me, one for my mother and one for my mother in law.  In the end it will be like buy 2 get 1 free.  A good deal for digital camera batteries in my opinion.
  • Glade Candles and Scent Products.  The Reed Scent Diffusers on sale for $4.49- This is amazing!  They are always $9.99-$12.99.  If you log on to http://www.redplum.com/, change your zip code to 90210, print 2- $3/1 Glade coupons you can bring these home for $1.49.
  • Or you can take home a FREE Glade Candle (with Redplum $3 coupon).  I took the last 2 from the Rt.3 Rite Aid shelves, but word on the street says they are still in stock at the Skyway Plaza location.  They are also free with coupon at Walmart (if you can stomach a trip in).
  • 2 pc PJ sets marked down to $7.99 from $12.99.  Cute for a gift (mostly S-L sizes left).
  • Honey Bunches of Oats BOGO, use http://www.coupons.com/ to bring home 2/$3.  This is the first time I have paid more than 50c a box on cereal in about 8 months, so it was painful, but they were for someone special- so I guess the joy of giving should ease the blow:)
  • Aqua Fresh new tooth paste $2.99, used $1 printable, will get $1.50 SCR. Nearly free- the packaging is great.  It looks like some sort of "foam"- I will try it after dinner and report back.
**Check back later for a RARE event, Details on my trip to WALMART (GASP!  I am still trying to recover!  I HATE WALMART! The Traffic, The Congestion, The Coupon Nightmare!)
There were some super deals though!!
**And the Brand New- ALL YOU Magazine is in**
Check back for a list of featured coupons- the best $2.49 you can spend!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog