Here is a little summary:
Rite Aid accepts four types of coupon:
1. Those generated by the manufacturer and found in newspapers and magazines
2. Manufacturer’s coupons found in Rite Aid circulars
3. Rite Aid store coupons, also known as “valuable coupons,” that are also found in Rite Aid circulars
4. Internet or print at home coupons
Limits on usage:
Standard Coupons (Non-Internet) — Only one manufacturer’s coupon is accepted for each product, unless coupled with a manufacturer’s or valuable coupon found in a Rite Aid circular.
Rite Aid reserves the right to deny redemption for coupons that exhibit signs of misrepresentation, including, but not limited to: “gang cut” (coupons presented in bulk that appear to have been cut by machine — a form of coupon fraud), similar cuts and tears, or sequential number patterns. Coupons may not be reproduced, photocopied, trimmed, or altered in any way by the customer or Rite Aid associate.
Internet Coupons — The following limitations apply:
- Only one Internet coupon is accepted for each item unless coupled with a manufacturer’s or valuable coupon found in a Rite Aid circular
- $5 limit on each Front End Internet coupon
- $25 limit on Pharmacy Internet coupons (Rite Aid Prescription transfer offers, Competitor prescription transfer offers, etc..)
- Internet coupons must have a valid barcode that scans successfully into the register
- Manual entry it not permitted for Internet coupons that do not scan
***BIGGEST AND BEST TIDBIT*** We CAN use 1 internet "Manufacturer Coupon and One Rite Aid (from weekly ads, Rite Aid Video Rewards) Manufactuer coupon per item!! This is huge. Stack up the Huggies Coupons Tomorrow is going to be a great day!!