Wednesday, September 23, 2009

VIP Pass To Club "Take Me I'm FREE!"

Freebies are everywhere.  I have often been asked "Do you really get lots of stuff for free?". YES! YES! YES!  Free from local stores, free online, and free delivered to my front door.  The last option is my favorite!  How do I find things for free?  Mommy bloggers are pretty honest.  Most of us share our tips freely.  And this mommy blogger will always tell you when I am being paid to represent a source of Freebies -vs- finding Freebies on my own.  Over the next two-three days there will be two new topics to explore in my top menu; "Samples&Savings" and "Reviews".  Most of the information in "Samples&Savings" will be in the form of color ads and links.  I will approve the ads that are posted there.  Most of them will be for products I am already talking about or linking to (coupons.com, betty crocker, amazon.com, and the like.).  I am the first to say that I am jumping into a big ocean.  While I intend to test every link and approve all content, please make sure you read about the offers you click on.  In order to get some of the free things and samples you may have to sign up for email or coupons via mail.  Some of the magazines may be free 1-3 month trials.  Each company has it's own set of rules, but they are good about posting all of the details.  I have no problem getting a full in-box if my printer spits out high value coupons and UPS is delivering packages on a regular basis.

What has arrived at my house in the last 2 weeks:
11 Free diapers
23 Coupons or Coupon Packs
3 Reusable Shopping Bags
2 Cases of Nescafe
1 tote bag
3 tooth paste samples
8 Shampoo and Conditioner Samples
6 Full Size Product Coupons (Kashi Cereal, Granola Bars, Shampoo, Candles, Kleenex)
11 Coupons to Share with friends
3 Pens
2 Tubs of Baby Wipes
1 Baby Blanket
2 Cat Treats
1 "Greenies" Pill Pocket Treats for dogs
1 high end aluminum coffee mug
2- $10 Gift Cards
2 Tea Bags
1 Carmex lip balm
4 Lotion/Body Product Samples

How can you find these deals?  It is simple- the early bird catched the worm.  Samples go fast, so knowing they are out there is key.  Follow along with my blogging adventures with RSS feeds, email alerts, and (coming next week- TWITTER).  Check out the new blog topics in the coming days for my greatest deal finding secrets and links. 

The only thing better than getting a bunch of stuff for free is watching someone else do the same!  The smiles and laughter are worth all of the work that goes into this!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog