Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crock Pot Cooking

This weekend featured many discussions about how to cook and feed our families without going crazy.  Take out is so much easier, but we have been trying to control our Restaurant spending.  The days are busy here this time of year- so I have been turning to the crockpot a lot lately. 

It is easy.  It is cheap.  It cooks dinner for me.  It gladly takes a bath in the dishwasher.  It can be programmed to help working (in and out of home) moms max. it's usefullness.

Here is my favorite Crockpot recipe and some links for more Crockpot cooking tips.  Tonight I used the 10 mins after I put my daughter down to throw together tomorrow's dinner.  The prep is done and all I will need to do is pop the crock in the heating unit, set it, and walk away in the am.  When I get home dinner will be done and ready to serve in about 5 mins.  I will freeze the leftovers for another quick meal for the coming weeks.  Enjoy!

Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken- CLICK HERE ( can be done with boneless/skinless, but I like thighs- yes I know they will likely appear on my thighs, but I am willing to take the trade off for moist chicken.)  This goes great with Far East Cous Cous! 

A Year Of Slowcooking- CLICK HERE

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog