Sunday, November 8, 2009

Singing Hills Scrapbook Weekend

This weekend I left my potty mouth at home and made the trek to Plainfield New Hampshire for a scrapbook retreat.  Today I am singing highest praise for a much needed mommy break.  Singing Hills (CLICK HERE) offers an amazing array of workshops, vendors, snacks, and homemade meals.

I have accomplished more this weekend than I had anticipated and I will be back in April.  I strongly suggest checking Singing Hills out.  Their mission is wonderful.  Their prices are SUPER DUPER GOOD!  I gladly forked over the cash for this great weekend and will continue to do so! (This is not a paid review- Just My HUMBLE 2 cents)

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog