Monday, December 7, 2009

Hannaford Haven

I ran into Hannaford to scope out the Jackpot of  "Coupon Pads".  I hate shopping there and do not find that I save much at all.  I know it is less congested than Price Chopper and it is certainly better than Walmart, but I do not save there- EVER.

There are clearance "fall" shortbread cookies on a rack near the fancy cheese- 75% off.  They are TO DIE FOR!

While you are there, run up and down each row and fill your pockets with coupons.  There were far too many to list.  They are EVERYWHERE!  They are in odd spots and placed at Random.  They are on cardboard displays.  There are HIGH value soda coupons with the GLAD products.  The coupons are FREE and NO- you do not need to buy anything to take them.  You can take more than 1 of each.  Tis the season to share, so it is in poor taste to take a whole pad of coupons, but in perfect taste to grab a handful to share.  If you are coming to the coupon party on Saturday- I'll have a large assortment to share. 

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog