Monday, December 14, 2009

Kids DVDs $2 at Walmart



Are you still shopping for stocking stuffers? This deal will help stretch a gift budget and I am sure most of the sale DVDs would put a smile on any child's face.

Movies On Sale for $5.oo
Curious George- A Very Monkey Christmas
Dr. Seuss- How The Grinch Stole Christmas

CLICK HERE to visit Red Plum online for $3 coupons.
Coupons Available This Morning:
$3 off Curious George- A Very Monkey Christmas ($2 oop)
$3 off Coraline ($18.86 for Blu-Ray combo pack= $15.86 oop)
$3 off Funny People ($19.86= $16.86 oop)
$3 off Dr. Seuss- How The Grinch Stole Christmas ($2 oop)
$3 off Barbie- In A Christmas Carol ($13.32= $10.32 oop)

Hurry to print, these will not last long! I am going to have to break my No Walmart rule and stop in before work.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Are these movies no longer on sale for $5? I visited WalMart yesterday and they weren't on sale...I've saved my coupons - just in case they go on sale again!


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog