Friday, December 11, 2009

Target- FREE Batteries! My Gift To YOU!!

Rayovac is not a battery company that I knew well until I started shopping at Target.  They are ALWAYS in the $1 backets near the entrance. They are $1- all of the time (AAA and AA 2 packs).  I have never had an issue with their coupons- EVER!  The coupons match up with the Rayovac BLUE packages (Not the Red). 

  • CLICK HERE to visit the Rayovac website. 
  • Click on "enter # for BONUS Coupon".
  • Enter 74016761 (Do NOT try to copy and paste- it will not work)
  • Click Print
  • The Print Box will open (Increase the # to Print) to what ever you want.  I just printed 50 copies.
  • They don't expire until March of 2010 so print more than you think you could ever possibly need!
  • How many endless play cycles of Wii do you think we can all get from this coupon?
As always with an amazing deal- I say Run, Rush and Hurry.  This may disappear at any moment.  Target can limit coupon use to "average" household per trip, but I would think you could easily toss 6 packs in your cart per trip.  That seems to be the magic # coast to coast.  I say go at night when the college kids are running the ship and fill your cart! 

MANY THANKS to Rayovac and Deal Seeking Mom for sharing this great deal!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog