Friday, December 11, 2009

Where was this coupon when I needed it?



I don't even want to think about how much $$ I threw away on these things.  Without a doubt enough to pay for the 43 round trip ferry trips that our Miracle required.  Had I only known!  Sometimes I miss that "season of life".  If my mind serves me right Monday will be the 4 year anniversary of the day I discovered what "Morning Sickness" (HAHAHAHAHAHA- Morning had nothing to do with it!)was!  I am so thankful to have a family to share the miracle of the Christmas with and I am so thankful that I no longer have a love/hate relationship with the EPT company!  If it is your "season" I hope it is filled with blessings and baby dust (& Savings)!

CLICK HERE to print $5 off coupons:)  Good luck!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog