Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yoplait Smoothies- Coupons & A Review


General Mills recently sent me a pile of coupons for these yummy new smoothie mixes. They provided me with a very generous amount of free smoothie mixes and plenty of coupons to share with family and friends. So far I really like their Psst... Program. It is always fun to try something new for free.
I have no complaints about these. They are packed with tons of fruit and not a lot of filler or sugar. This morning General Mills released a new coupon to share with blog readers CLICK HERE to print your coupon. Thank you General Mills! (FCC Disclosure: I was provided with coupons and coupons for Free product. This is not a paid review.)

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog