Thursday, February 4, 2010

24 Hours Left

Walgreen's Opens Tomorrow, Friday!!! Pinch me. I have $12 in register rewards burning a hole in my pocket. This afternoon I will post a complete "shopping list" with coupon match ups. Why do I love Wags? Last weekend I was able to bring home $200 worth of groceries, cleaning supplies, 8 cases of soda, 8 packs of diapers and pull ups (Huggies), and 14 boxes of Huggies Wipes for less than $50 out of pocket. In 2 transactions I was able to rack up over $40 in register rewards. I love Rite Aid, but there is no wait time at Wags for rebates. The Catalina coupon machine spits out rebates in the form of register rewards at the end of every transaction.

More details to follow with corp. coupon policies! Happy Shopping!!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog