Thursday, April 8, 2010

Charter Cable Rewards Program

Most of the north country is connected to the Internet and cable via Charter Communications. Recently I had an issue with my "Live It With Charter" Rewards program online account and was shocked to learn that less than 5% of Charter Communications customers take advantage of this great FREE program that earns heaps of FREE stuff (and the stuff gets shipped to you for FREE). It takes a few minutes to set up the reward account, but it is simple. Based on how large your monthly bill is- you will earn points every month.

There is always a Charter Store (that sells Junk and overpriced hardware), but 1-2 times a month they offer special promos and "Redemption Days". Save your points for gift cards.
Here is the list of FREE stuff I have scored in the past year
  • $50 Target Gift Card (I "paid" for a $25, they ran out and sent me a $50- Wow!!!)
  • $10 Papa John's Gift Card
  • $25 Michael's Gift Card
  • Kitchen Tools Gift Set
  • Ina Garten "Barefoot Contessa Cook Book"
  • Giada DiLorentis Cookbook (It just appeared in the box- I did not order it)
  • Melissa and Doug Puzzle
  • Sticker Set (dinosaurs)
  • Season 2 Weeds
  • Weeds TShirt

I just missed a Mother's Day Promo, but I have an account full of points. I love the fact that I don't have to pay shipping and I love them for their "bonus" upgrades and extras!

go to www.liveitwithcharter.com to register and start earning and redeeming points.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog