Friday, April 9, 2010

Turn Your Mailbox and Inbox into a Circus!

Everyday is an adventure when I run out to grab the mail. I never know what is going to come and I often get a pile or bagful of fun freebies and coupons. Here is a list of my favorite consumer product trial programs and sources of free stuff online.
  • www.houseparty.com (Apply to host parties with the goal of introducing your friends and family to new and innovative products. In the last year I have hosted Juicy Juice, Huggies Potty Dance, Windows 7, and Wii/Jello House parties. This company is 100% legit and I love them!)
  • www.vocalpoint.com (Tons of free stuff, coupons for free stuff, and coupons to share for P&G products)
  • www.kraftfirsttaste.com (free/new Kraft products)
  • http://pssst.generalmills.com/join2.php (General Mills Free/New Products)

Have Fun!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog