Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Amazon Has Coupons!

I love Amazon but now I love them even more. They have manufacturer's coupons!!! My husband loves Shake n' Bake but the last time I attempted that I set the oven on fire. Three days before our daughter was born. I was so glad he put the fire out with one of the many fire extinguishers he insisted we stockpile, but I quickly transformed into a crazy person. The cleaning lasted for a good 36 hours. Walls were scrubbed. I barked orders and he followed. Somehow I cant bring myself to do this deal, but I'll bet my mother in law will!

Amazon Coupon Portal Click the link to check out all of the deals they are offering today.

Right now there is a Shake and Bake coupon ($5.00 off)- click on it and that will take you to a list of Shake n’ Bake on Amazon… you want to select the Shake ‘N Bake Seasoned Coating Mix, Extra Crispy, 5.5-Ounce Boxes Pack of 8…it is $14.99 right now (ships FREE with Amazon Prime OR on orders over $25). The coupon will automatically go into your shopping cart. $9.99 for 8 boxes is a smoking deal- no pun intended! There are other good deals too but that seems to be the best!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog