Monday, May 3, 2010

Hannaford Contest

CLICK HERE to visit the Hannaford Supermarket Facebook page. Click on the FAMILY FAVORITES tab. Every week they highlight 3 dishes that they offer in their deli department. Cast a vote for your favorite (each week). They select one weekly winner. What's up for grabs?
  • Dinner On Them for two weeks!

Now that is a prize! No dinner dishes and time to relax with friends and family.

You can vote once per day and each week they offer a coupon special for voting. This week I scored a coupon for 32 oz. of Free Mashed Potatoes. 2lbs of free mashed potatoes is a good deal, considering it took me all of 10 seconds to vote and print. The coupons say one per household, but they are in PDF format and you can print as many as you want. I don't think they will take multiple coupons per transaction, but I am sure you could print more and share with friends. I am bringing 2 with me to CVPH today. I will spread the cheer with 2 lucky people who shine, sparkle and make my day enjoyable.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog