Monday, May 17, 2010

Mabel's Labels


Meet Mabel. I love Mabel's Labels. I will be buzzing about them a lot. I love their products and was thrilled when they offered to send me a buzz kit full of free samples. LOVE THEM!
They offer a large variety of labels to label clothes, shoes, toys, personal items (all dishwasher and microwave safe). Their motto is "Say Goodbye to Lost and Found!". These things stick with the most powerful adhesive I have ever seen. They also offer kits (summer camp, back to school , fundraising). They even offer temporary ID tattoos and bracelets. Prices are very reasonable. If you would like a discount coupon or to look at their latest products drop me a line. Watch for a giveaway in the next week or so.
In the meantime checkout Mabel's Labels

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog