Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Staples- 100% bummed- Pun Intended

Staples online ordering system is a dud! If you ordered the Marcal TP and then had the order cancelled due to lack of inventory call to complain. Online chat is useless. They will tell you they are sorry but my checking acct was actually debited. I was not impressed and have not been issued a credit. Overall I am at least happy with what I got out of my phone call tonight- a $10 credit on a future order of $10.01 or more and the charge reversed. Am still mildly annoyed. If they cannot track their inventory they should not be selling online with real time ordering. If your order was not filled it may be worth the time to call and complain.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog