Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mabel's Labels- A Mom's Dream Come True

Mabel's Labels are quickly taking over my house.  I love my label maker but Mabel is amazing and cheap for what she can do.  Think labels with the sticking power of the most wonderful adhesive in the world.  They hold up to the dishwasher and microwave without a glimmer of wear.  Clothing labels adhere with an iron- perfect for this no sewing zone.    The prices are great but so are their discount offers.  Right now I have a coupon book to share with anyone that would like to place an order.  They are first come first served.

Here is what I have:
Buy1 Get 1 half off Iron-ons or Tag-mates
$5 Off Custom Neat Freak Combo
$6 off any Camp/School Pack
Buy 1 Set of Bin Labels Get a Set of Curbsides for FREE
20% off an order of $60 or more
10% off Tag Mates
$10 off a $60 or greater order

CLICK HERE to explore the wide world of Mabel!

1 comment:

Customized labels said...

Thank you so much for reminding us to make a lasting impression. I have it on the packaging but not on the individual items. I work with paper goods and I think that monkeyminddesign09 gave great advice. Thanks:) Great article! Branding your pieces is very important - thanks for the tips! Neat! Really impressed with the stitched name, wow!


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog