Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome Press Republican Readers

If you are finding your way here from the Press Republican article or web site- thank you for joining me! 

Here is a fun tid bit- I am paying for Disney with $$ I save using coupons not from $$ I make blogging.  I may be able to buy a few Turkey Legs when I get there, but despite my flashy ads this is not a source of income.  It is a source of fun and savings for you and stress relief for me.  Other than that the article is very accurate. 

If you are just getting started here is my favorite place to find coupons:

http://www.afullcup.com/

If there is a coupon out there it will be in a database here! Use the search function paired with the source option to find printable coupons online for all of your favorite products.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog