Friday, July 23, 2010

Mom Magazine & Princess Audrey


I was so excited that FedEx dropped off a great (unexpected) box of goodies yesterday.  It was a great pick me up after breaking my foot on Wednesday!  I love free goodies and thanks to my growing following the freebies are getting bigger and better.  As always I love to share the goodies.  I was able to snag this great blogger pack through BSM Media.  If you are a mommy blogger I urge you to check them out.  The opportunities they keep sending my way have made many people happy!  I was excited to receive a free subscription of Mom magazine, but had 100% forgotten about it (from February)!  I love magazines and FREE magazines.  I would have been happy with the magazine alone, but the folks at Mom put together a great promo pack for all of the bloggers that are participating.

This pack knocked my socks off.  There are MANY amazing products in the gift pack and I will spend some time blogging about my favorites this week.  My opinions are my own, but I think it is best to tell everyone that I was given a heap of goodies for free! 

This box also arrived during a week that has been filled with planning Princess Audrey's Benefit.  For more info on our princess CLICK HERE to visit her Caringbridge page.  I plan on adding many of the items from this package to several raffle gift baskets.  If you are in the Champlain Valley area please mark your calendar and come out to support this wonderful family.  On Sunday 8/29, the grounds of The Assumption of Mary Church in Redford will be transformed into one huge Warm Fuzzy for Princess Audrey and her family.  The event will be held from 11am-6pm.  Check out the Facebook Event Page for all of the details.  There will be a spaghetti dinner, hotdogs/michigans, kiddie carnival, auctions, raffles, and an array of live entertainment.  The Bull and Napper families have been strong supporters of many great causes.  Now is the time for our community to give back and help them through the rough patch they are going through. 

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog