Here are the highlights:
- The AdvantEdge card must be scanned prior to coupon deductions
- Limit one coupon (Store or manufacturer) per customer, per product purchased. Only one manufacturer's coupon may be used on an item purchased, not to exceed the retail price after AdvantEdge discounts. Store Coupons and Manufacturer coupons can not be combined on the same product purchase. This is a change, but I am not sure if they are following this at the store.
- We will accept only one (1) manufacturer coupon for an advertised Buy one, Get one Free Offer. We will not accept a manufacturer's coupon for the product that is received free as part of a Buy one, Get one Free Offer. Say goodbye to the days of using coupons on the free items to get all of them for free.
- Free items, Buy one. Get one offer, mail- in certificates and unspecified items will be redeemed at face value or free value only.
- Refunds and rebate checks will be cashed at the Customer Service desk and deposited.
- Coupons for cigarettes, tobacco, milk and alcoholic beverages can not be doubled.
- Under Criminal State Laws, we are required to comply with all manufacturers' coupons requirement. Any other use constitutes fraud.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any coupon.
- Some Price Chopper stores double coupons and some do not. Depending on the store you shop, we may double up to 4 manufacturer coupons of like items. This is a good change- now all double coupon stores have to double 4 same coupons per transaction.
Internet Coupon Acceptance
- We accept valid internet coupons up to face value of $5. This includes Free offers and Buy one Get one free offers. This is great! They now have to take internet printables for FREE items.
- We accept our competitors' coupons based on marketing area.
- We accept competitors' coupons for cents off, dollars off an order and percentage off an order.
- They may not be combined with Price Chopper Store coupons or Manufacturer coupons on the same product purchase.
- Potentially this is huge. K-Mart, Target, Walgreen's, and Rite Aid coupons may make Price Chopper shopping a whole new saving experience. I am going to test this over the weekend and let you know how it goes.
- Store coupons on a national brand area savings offered by the manufacturer of the national brand.
- Limit one coupon ( store or manufacturer) per customer, per product purchased.
- Cannot be combined with any other coupon offer for the same product.