Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sam's Club Gift Card Contest


I love the Box Tops For Education Program.  Every year PTA/PTO groups across the country collect, sort, and organize these great campaigns.  Price Chopper always does a great job with their promotion of this great General Mills program.  This year Sam's club is jumping into the game.

The school year will be here before we know it.  Sam´s Club is offering several promotions to multiply your Box Top Points from Aug. 11 through Aug. 31.  Stock up on your favorite back to school items and earn more cash for your school. At the Sam´s Club Back-to-School event, you can get a head start on your collection and find 6 Box Tops on participating General Mills products. With your favorite Box Tops for Education brands at a great value, Sam´s Club is your one-stop destination for all your back-to-school supplies you need to send your kids off to school with confidence!


In addition, Sam´s Club is giving you the opportunity to earn even more Box Tops when you upgrade to a "Plus Membership." From Aug. 6 - Aug. 13, or while supplies last, visit the Member Services Desk of your local Sam´s Club and upon payment for your Plus Membership, you will receive a certificate for 150 Bonus Box Tops! For more information on how you can take advantage of the Back-to-School event at Sam´s Club, visit www.samsclub.com today!

Sam's Club and My Blog Spark were nice enough to upgrade my membership to a "Plus Membership".  There are several perks to this great program, but my favorite features are the added "coupon like" discounts and extended shopping hours.  They were also nice enough to send me a $25 gift card to help me get a jump start on my Box Top donations. 

HERE is the BEST part; They also sent me a $25 Sam's Club gift card to raffle off to a lucky blog reader.

Every reader has 2 chances to win.
  • To enter leave 1-2 comments on this post.  Only your comment and first name will be displayed to other readers.  I will be able to see the email addresses (I need to contact the winner).
  • Leave 1 Comment as a general entry. It can simply say- "here is my first entry".
  • Leave an additional comment telling me what General Mills product makes your life easier or leave an interesting "lunch box" idea.
I will select a winner at random using Random.org on August 4th.  The winner will get one $25 Sam's Club gift card.  Thank you Sam's Club and My Blog Spark!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sam's Club! Pick Me

Shirley R.

Anonymous said...

I love to pack PB&J roll ups.

Shirley R

Anonymous said...

My friend and I go Sam's club for all of my school shopping.

Connie P.

Anonymous said...

I would love to save money and help my neighborhood school.

Connie P

Anonymous said...

Sam's club only sells large quantities. The savings is not always the best.

Joe & Linda

Anonymous said...

We love to pack lunchables and frozen grapes. The kids love them.

Anonymous said...

I would love to spoil my grand kids with a Sam's club trip.

Betty & Ron

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that Sam's club saves me time and money.

Betty & Ron

Anonymous said...

Here is my first entry!

Adina

Anonymous said...

Cheerios makes my life eaiser - it is great to feed children as they are learning to eat solid foods and super in a trail mix for older kids. My dad eats it every day! Hooray for General MIlls!

Adina

Anonymous said...

I love Sam's Club. You can't beat the bang for your buck!

Anonymous said...

My first entry-Laura

Anonymous said...

I love the convenience of Sam's Club. So close, so affordable and so relevant to our shopping needs.

Anonymous said...

This is my entry #2. General Mills deserves an A+. ~Katie

Unknown said...

This is my entry #1

Unknown said...

Sam's club is one of my weekly shopping visits

Anonymous said...

Here is my 1st entry.

Anonymous said...

Here is the 2nd entry. The General Mills product that makes my life easier is their Betty Crocker Gluten-Free brownie mix. Easy to make and bake and tastes sooo good. Perfect for a lunch time snack.

Marianne and Gabe

Anonymous said...

Sam's Club is awesome.

Katie
kmogilevski@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite products are the zip lock bags!

Katie
kmogilevski@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Here is my entry

Inna
kmogilevski@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cherrios are awesome!

Inna
kmogilevski@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My first entry. Alex M. amogilevski@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Zip-lock bags allow me to freeze items for later. Alex. amogilevski@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Sam's Club has it all.

Unknown said...

Cheerios has been a staple in our house for many years.

Anonymous said...

pick me! i love sam's!

Unknown said...

pick me! i love sam's!


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog