Monday, August 9, 2010

Free Magazines- Fact or Fiction?



I really thought I might be setting myself up for a scam when I signed up for this the first time, but over a year later I am enjoying 12 FREE magazine subscriptions.  How can this be? Businesses and Magazine companies love to provide FREE subscriptions to businesses, in the hope that people will subscribe or purchase their own copy after a LONG wait in a waiting room. 
  • Read to your preschool age child? Your a teacher
  • Tell your friends about products you love? Your an advertiser
  • Clean up after your family? Your an Environmental Engineer.
You do not have to be a business owner with a "business" owner to sign up.  You can have these shipped right to your door.  No questions asked.  No proof of ID or industry.  Set up your profile and wait for the offers to arrive in your email in box.  I get offers 2-4 times per week.  I sign up for the magazines that we enjoy and ignore the offers that are less appealing.  If you are fast when replying to offers you will be shocked at what you can score.

Here is what arrived at my home on a weekly/monthly basis:
  • Parents
  • Parenting
  • Mom Magazine
  • Car & Driver
  • Time
  • Soap Opera Digest (For My Mother In Law)
  • Entertainment Weekly
  • My Country Home
  • Cruising World
  • Motor Trend
  • Four Wheeling & Off Road
Build your profile and watch for new offers- they will add up quickly!

Enjoy FREE magazines with no commitment.  You will never see a bill and will never need to provide ANY form of payment method.

CLICK HERE to get started today.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog