Friday, October 8, 2010

Rite Aid Free/Money Maker Candy- Tried and True!


When I read about this deal this morning I really thought it was a fluke or fake.  So I sent my husband to Rite Aid before I posted.  Sure Enough- It works.  He's going to be sent back tomorrow.  He reports that stock is ample in the Rt 3 location.

There are several possibilities and I will share all of them.

This deal is not in the flyer or marked on the shelves but it is working coast to coast and the blog sphere is buzzing about it today.

What is Included?    Select Candy $2.50 each

  • Buy 2, Receive $1 +Up Reward, Limit 6
Participating Candy:
  • Skittles, 14 oz
  • Swedish Fish, 14 oz
  • Cow Tail Minis, 10 oz
  • Starburst, 14oz
  • Jolly Ranchers, 14oz
  • Caramel Cremes, 12 oz
  • Sour Patch Kids, 14 oz
  • Jolly Rancher Pops, 10 oz
  • Charms Blow Pops, 10.4 oz or 11.4 oz
  • Dum Dum Pops, 11.4 oz
  • Lifesaver Mints Wint O Green, 13 oz
The Deal:
  • Buy 2 candies listed above $2.50 each
  • Pay: $5.00, Receive $1 +Up Reward (This is advertised- the $1 +Up Reward)
  • AND get two $2.00 +Up Rewards!! (Not published or being promoted but spitting out everywhere
  • Final Price: Free!
TRANSACTION IDEAS

Idea #1:
  • Buy 10 candies listed above $2.50
  • Use $5.00/$25.00 Rite Aid Purchase
  • Pay: $20, Receive FIVE $1 +Up Rewards AND TEN $2 +Up Rewards
  • Final Price: $5.00 Money-Maker
The Killer Cadyville Coupon Clipper Transaction
  • Buy 12 Swedish Fish, 14 oz $2.50 or Sour Patch Kids
  • Use $5.00/$25.00 Rite Aid Purchase Video Value or Red Plum coupon
  • Use two $4.00/6 Trident, Dentyne or Stride, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch or Halls from SS 8/8 (I have almost thrown these out a few times thinking that they could never give me a good enough deal to justify the transaction. Divine intervention made me keep them!)
  • Pay: $17.00, Receive SIX +Up Rewards AND TWELVE $2+Up Rewards (Yes- $18 in +Up Rewards)
  • Final Price: $13.00 Money-Maker!
Details To Consider:
The candy on sale is in the regular candy/grocery isle.  The Halloween candy and Christmas candy is NOT included.  These are the full size bulk bags but this would make great candy for a candy buffet.  Since it is FREE I think I am going to get 5 more and just give all of my regular Trick-Or-Theaters a real sugar jolt.  I also think the Swedish fish have a real Christmas Gift Potential.  Think "Night At The Movies" Gift Basket.  I am even thinking I could use my +UP rewards to buy Movie Theater Gift Cards for these baskets.  The transaction is rolling and you can get an unlimited number of the $2 "mystery/just for the heck of it" rewards.

***Since this is an unpublished & unadvertised deal it may end at any time, but I will report back if I hear that it stops*** Have fun tonight at Rite Aid!!!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog