Friday, November 19, 2010

Next Direct- A Rave Review


Last month, Mom Magazine sent me a "Next Direct" catalog in a mom blogger SWAG box. They did not send a "gift code" or "free product" offer, so it took me a while to actually look through the book.  The cover seemed like the contents would be mostly high fashion women's clothing. I got the shock of my life when I realized that half of the catalog featured children's clothing.  Beautiful children's clothing.  At bargain basement prices.  Like cheaper than Walmart cheap! A quick search online returned a link for "refer a friend" that offered $10 off and FREE shipping.  I am in no way affiliated with this company, but I would be delighted to send you a referral email (we will both get a $10 off and free shipping offer).  Emma is growing like a bad weed. She is off the chart height wise and she actually "needed" clothes for once. The prices were hard to believe, but I decided to take my chances.  I placed an online order last Friday.  Fed-Ex delivered the order (signature required), from ENGLAND on Monday.  The quality is comparable to Gymboree, but their collections, color pallets, and mix-match features are better.  I cannot recommend this company highly enough.  I am happy to pay full retail (GASP!)
Take a peek at their online catalog.  You will fall in love!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog