What is on todays agenda? The Cookie Bar Component of These Lovely little gift kits I have created.
Here are the cast of Characters for today's project:
List of Things You Need:
- Two 1 gal. Ziplock Bags
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers (and something to pound them into fine crumbs)
- Holiday M&Ms (Peanut are my favorite because they look like tree lights)
4. Add 1/3 cup of crumbs to the waiting "cone"
7. Twist and squeeze all of the air out of the cone.
8. Tie the Cone off with festive ribbon.
9. Prepare another Baggie and place it into the holding cup.
10. Fill this cone with 1.5 cups of mini marshmallows.
11. Twist and tie off with festive ribbon.
I like to place the mixes in a small gift bag and affix baking instructions on the outside of the bag.
Here is What I use:
Snowball Christmas Light Cookie Bars
Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M Bars
• Combine ingredients of the bar mix bag with 1/2 cup of melted butter and 1 tsp. vanilla.
• Press mixture into 9-inch square baking pan.
• Place the marshmallows on top.
• Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
• Cool completely.
• Cut into bars and enjoy!
Check back tomorrow for a peek at my kits assembled.
Tomorrow's Homemade form the Heart will feature a how-to make a snowman out of a light bulb tutorial.