If you think Target coupon shopping is fun (I do! I do!), price matching will really make your frugal heart go pitter patter!!
How to Do It:
- Target will price match any product they sell if it appears in a print ad.
- You have to bring the entire competitor's flyer with you. (one page or a clipped ad will not work).
- The competitor must have a location within 50 miles of the Target you visit.
- DO NOT take the flyer and desired item to the regular check out. (Well you can, but only if you are asking for a miserable check out experience. Coupon Chris does not embrace the whole concept and if he is anywhere in the front end he will be at the register butting around.)
- Take the item and the ad to the customer service desk and request an adjustment. Pay for the price matched items there, then checkout at the regular checkout if you have other items.
- Walgreen's is selling Rice Krispies for $1.99 each this week.
- Grab your Wags flyer and head to target.
- There is a Target coupon out for FREE Kraft or Market Pantry Marshmallows when you buy 2 Rice Krispies! Grab that at target.com (bottom of page under coupons)
- Visit http://www.coupons.com/ to print a $2/2 Rice Krispie coupon.
- Buy (2) Rice Krispies Cereal = $4 hand them both coupons.
- Final Price = $2 for 2 Boxes of Cereal & 1 Bag of Marshmallows!