Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fly Laddy Fodder

Have you been to my house? Have you looked at my kitchen floor?  If so you know I am the first to admit that the department of health would close me down if I were a restaurant.  My pugs shed like bison, they like to throw their food on the floor (apparently it adds extra flavor, or bacteria, or natural antibiotics), and the texture of the lenolium traps lots of crud.  I like to say that our home is well lived in.  In an attempt to get a bit more on top of the cob webs and pug fuzz and general chaos I am going to try to follow along with "The Fly Ladies" madness. 

CLICK HERE to check out the land of The Fly Lady.  She has nazi like "habits".

Wan

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog