Monday, January 24, 2011

Free Clairol Hair Dye (Facebook)







Clairol is sending me a message this morning- Hide The White Hair!  They are giving away  100,000 boxes of it their new hair dye!


Just click on the “Like” button on the Clairol Facebook Page and at 12 p.m. EST, you’ll be able to sign up for your free box of Clairol Color Blend Foam.  I am never sure if home color is a good idea.  After my Ronald McDonald episode this summer I may pass on this one and share my coupon with a reader. 

They’ll be offering 25,000 free boxes each day through January 27, 2011- plenty of time and a large enough pool to have a reasonable chance of getting in on the offer.

CLICK HERE to go wight to the page

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog