Tuesday, February 22, 2011

JCEO- Don't Buy The Food Package!

I love JCEO and all of the great services they provide, but tonight a news piece on their "money saving" food buying program makes me want to scream- DON'T DO IT!!  If you have food stamps and only shop at Yando's Big M, then yes the buy in can save you money.  If you want to save money and have food stamps please drop me a line. I would love to help you stretch your food dollar.  If you play the game right you can even get free personal items when catalina coupons and register rewards are factored in.  The savings help is not only for those on food stamps! I gladly share tricks and strategies to save.  If I can do it, you can do it too! It is simple and requires less time than the two trips to JCEO will cost (payment and pickup) and will save way more than 30%.  Their projected savings are based on full retail cost.  We don't pay full retail in Clipperland.  And with minimal effort anyone can shave more than 30% off of their grocery bill. 

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog