Thursday, March 10, 2011

HAVE FUN AND MAKE IT A MOVIE NIGHT WITH REDBOX TONIGHT!”



Redbox is celebrating friendship by giving away a ton of FREE rentals. America’s destination for movie rentals, is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits now through St. Patrick’s Day, during the Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion. Rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account.  I was thrilled when Mom Blogger's Club sent information about this promotion to me today! I love watching new movies and I love that the pice per night is $1.  We can grab movies in town and return them to another Redbox when we reach our destination.  My daughter loves this and Redbox has made many long car trips bright and cheery! 

CLICK HERE to join Redbox and automatically get a free rental.  Tell your friends and you will earn additional rentals.  I am excited to pick my free rental up tomorrow.  With Redbox I can stretch my entertainment budget a long way.  And it beats the $4.99 per rental fee that comes with PPV.  My fingers are crossed that I might win a prize pack from Redbox and Mom Blogger's Club.  If I do I will share!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog