Friday, March 18, 2011

Mom's Nite Out- Promote Your Business for FREE



I love small businesses and businesses that give back to our community.  I love them even more when they are owned and operated by moms!  I am thrilled by what national sponsors are offering as part of Mom's Nite Out.  Companies like Baby Breeza, Parent's Magazine, Kraft and others are offering discounts, prizes, coupons, and exciting contests to add a bit more bling to our evening.  I would love to offer local businesses and moms the opportunity to advertise their business to Mom's Nite Out participants.  I am willing to do this for FREE.  Please fill out the form below if you are interested.  If you would like to offer participants a "coupon" or "discount" I will even include your logo or business on event promo materials (reusable shopping bags, magnets, etc.).  





Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog