Sunday, March 20, 2011

SC Johnson- Might Make Spring Cleaning Joyful (HAAHAHAHAHa)

SC Johnson and Bzz Agent recently sent me a spring cleaning kit for review. 

There were many great products in the package.  I LOVE their new Shower Power Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner.  Spray the shower once every 4 days and voila- no soap or water spots.

I also love the Lemon Pledge spray.  I hate to dust but this made the task a bit easier to bear.  The smell of sprint was in the air. 

The array of Glade Spray and Candles were nice but a bit to fragrant for me, but my co-workers loved them.

I have a pile of coupons to share on a variety of SC Johnson cleaning products- let me know if you want a heap!

Disclosure- the kit was free but the opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog