Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Success At The Checkout - Nothing Extreme About It

I will admit that I am excited to watch TLC's Extreme Couponing tonight.  I love that the show opens people's eyes to the possibilities.  I am sad that the show participants will likely come across as a bit mentally unstable.  I still cringe when I think about "Mr Coupon" from the first episode.  I am a die hard Krazy Coupon Lady fan, but every time I think of Joanie I think of dumpster diving with children.  Tonight's show will certainly create buzz about coupon users.  Keep in mind that the Albertson's segment tonight took about 120 hours to plan and checkout took 5 hours.  I like to save, but 120 hours?? Not statistically good enough to make me do it. 

Want to save like a pro and eperience the coupon high without going to extreme?

Here's My Formula For Success (for This Week).

1.  Visit Price Chopper on Facebook and print their hot $5 off purchase of 10 "store brand" items coupon.  CLICK HERE Use this coupon to score 10 FREE items (go for food to avoid tax)
  • 10 Free Yogurt Cups
  • 10 Free Clear Value Canned Veg.
  • 10 Free Tomato Paste
  • 10 Free Chili/Stew Seasoning
2.  HURRY and print these linked coupons for a legendary trip to Taret
PRINT THIS PEPSI COUPON and 2 $2.00 off People Magazine coupons (Target.com)
Take these to Target!
  • Buy 2 Pepsi Diet Skinny, 4 pack @ $1.99 each
  • Buy 2 People Magazine $4.99
  • The Register will take $6 off (Buy 1 Pepsi Skinny product AND 1 People Magazine, Receive $3.00 Instant Savings)
  • Use B1G1 FREE – Pepsi, 4pk Diet Skinny – (smartsource.com) (-$1.99)
  • And Use 2 $2.00/1 – People Magazine, Manufacturer Coupon – (target.com) (-$4)
  • Final Price: $0.49 each
  • Give a Friend a People Magazine- a warm fuzzy is worth all the effort!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog