Monday, May 2, 2011

John Frieda Target Deal


There is a pretty crazy deal at Target right now, if you are in the market for home hair coloring kits.  I have sworn them off after my last Ronald McDonald incident.

  • 2 John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color $11.99 = $23.98
  • Save $10 using (2) $5/1 John Frieda Precision Foam Color 5/1/11 SS
  • Save Another $10 using (2) $5.00/1 Target Printable Coupons @ http://www.target.com/
  • Pay $3.98
  • Some Target stores are offering a $5 giftcard WYB 2 (will check Plattsburgh tomorow)
  • If they participate then these turn into a nice $1.02 money maker

1 comment:

Coupon Crocodile said...

I really really wish I was brave enough to color my own hair! This is 1/100 the price of getting it done in a salon.


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog