Monday, May 16, 2011

Lumber Jills Benefit and Let's Plan a Ladies Night Out to Laugh!



The Lumber Jill's are holding a fundraiser this Saturday 5/21 here in Plattsburgh.  Right now there is a contest for 5 free tickets.  Who wants in?  Check out the Facebook EXDRAGAGANZA page here

Then Visit Haus of Starr and Lumber Jills on Facebook.  Become a fan to show your support.  Then look for a comment left by me (Carrie Coty).  Please leave a comment under my wall message.  Will gladly bring 5 coupon clippers with me (and spring for my own ticket)!  I need an evening of good friends, good food, good wine, and a ton of laughs.  We just might all have to break out the Stride Underpants for this one!!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog