Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tiny Prints- A Good Option for Holiday Cards- A Review

Birth Announcements, Graduation Announcements, Fathers Day Cards, Baby Shower Invitations, & More from Tiny Prints


I love Tiny Prints and have ordered several times from them in the past.  Their new line of holiday cards was recently unveiled and I am having a hard time narrowing down the choices.  CLICK HERE to explore the latest selections in the Tiny Prints 2011 Holiday collection. Right now they are offering a 15% discount until 10/18 with use of special offer code : 15fall

How Will You Display Your Holiday Cards?
  I am going to try something new this year.  I am attaching strings of beaded garland (looks like Christmas tree lights) to the door of my coat closet.  I plan on attaching cards to the garland with festive mini clothes pins that I found in the $1 bins at Michael's.  I have hope that it will turn out well and that the cards will stay where I put them.  If not I am not afraid to break out the duct tape.  Do you think it will work? Any tips to making this project a success from the get go?

I love unique photo cards on nice paper.  Tiny Prints makes this easy for me to achieve.  I love their rounded edge and accordion cards!

 Candy Cane Square Christmas Cards
International Color Christmas Cards














Tiny Prints will be providing me a coupon for 50 FREE Holiday Cards.  As always my opinions are my own.  I have not been provided with any other compensation for this post.  What will I do with this voucher?  Share it with a lucky Reader.  I will choose the winner 10/25/11 at noon.  Good luck!!



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog