Saturday, September 5, 2009

Aquafresh Iso Active Toothpaste

This wonderful new toothpaste has been on sale every where.  This week I was able to use a printable coupon.  They still have $1.00 "smartsource" coupons available.  Go to http://www.pricechopper.com/, choose coupons, and it is in the list of printables.  These coupons can be used anywhere, not just at Price Chopper.  This week the new Aquafresh Iso is featured at Walgreens and comes with a register reward.  There continues to be a $1.50 SCR at Rite Aid for the month of September.  In the near future I will be reviewing some products that are provided free of charge by producers and large companies.  When I start doing this I will always disclose that I have been supplied something for free in exchange for a review and blog buzz.  While I fully intend to always give an honest opinion, I think it is fair for readers to know if I find something and love it -vs- get a product for free to try.  Today I am providing my humble opinion on toothpaste.  This stuff is amazing!!  A little goes a long way, it foams, so try to get a pea sized amount (unless you want to appear rabid and foam at the mouth).  I haven't paid more than 25c for tooth paste in about a year, so 50c for this may seem steep (haha)- but oh so worth it. 

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog