Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Goodies to Start the week

The Coupon mom posted this earlier today.  I have tried to call to request one, but have been met with a bust signal.  Since it is a government sponsored/EPA freebie they should be available in fairly large quantities.  Simply call 1-800-490-9198 to request your free copy.  Mention the following code to get your copy today:  EPA420-K-07-001
The EPA has additional details posted HERE.
I Rarely post a freebie that my husband would get excited about, but today is the exception.  Advance Auto Parts is sponsoring a contest.  I didn't pay much attention to what they are giving away, other than this coupon.  Click HERE to sign up.  Everyone gets a $10/25 coupon.  You can print as many as you want. Hmm...Maybe I can run the auto parts errands and keep the savings a secret...

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog