Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time For A Contest

To celebrate reaching 600 hits in 2 weeks time I am going to host a contest.

HOW TO ENTER:  Look over to the right side of the blog.  There is a tool "Become a Follower", simply sign up to follow my blog.  You can use your GOOGLE, Yahoo, or AIM user name to sign up to recieve daily emails that will include all of my blog posts each day.  AND/OR leave a comment to this post.  Each person can have 2 entries- 1 for following and 1 for commenting.

HOW I WILL CHOOSE A WINNER:  I will number everyone in sequence of signing up and plug the # of entries into a random # picker.

HOW WILL I GET MY PRIZE?  I will mail via USPS for out of town entries or I can deliver/meet you in the greater Plattsburgh NY area (at a location you pick- in public for safety sake).

WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
Everything seen here (except for the cat in the left corner).  A Brita water filtration system, 1 4pk Benevia beverages, 1 Air Wick I-Motion, Two Products from the Glade Fragrance Collection, a Handy coupon sorting tool, A Box of Fiber One Cereal, and a Bounce Dryer Bar. 
WHEN DOES THE CONTEST END?
I will pick a winner Friday September 18th 2009 at 9am. 
GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog