Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Target- Christmas in July (AKA Hunt for toy coupons NOW!)




ALERT! WARNING! START SAVING!!

July will be here soon and guess what that means? It will be time to complete your toy related holiday shopping for pennies on the dollar!  Here is my best piece of advice- if you see a toy coupon clip it and hold onto it!  If you can find Leapfrog coupons hold onto them and wait!  As soon as I get the firm dates and details I will start filling posts and tweets with store maps and explicit clearance details.  This is my favorite time of year at Target.  I still have not figured out the reason behind their latest mass grocery clearance, but I sure loved the deals!!

Last year's toy clearace was mind blowing.  Here were some of my favorite deals:

  • Leapfrog tag systems clearanced to $13.00 with $10 printable coupons, yes- ENTIRE TAG systems for $3!

  • Melissa and Doug Toys in the $20-$30 range for less than $3

  • $2 Barbie Dolls

  • $2 Tag Books
The list goes on and on.  What was your favorite Target toy find?

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog