Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello My Name Is Hope

Quill.com, a leading business-to-business online and direct marketer of office products, is proud to sponsor and support "Hello My Name Is Hope"  To boost breast cancer awareness, Quill.com is inviting all Facebook users to post and personalize virtual "Hello My Name is Hope" stickers on their profiles to honor both survivors and victims of the disease. The familiar "Hello My Name Is" stickers take on new meaning with personalized messages of hope and support shared across the Facebook community. For every sticker shared, Quill.com will donate $1 - up to $20,000 - to City of Hope, a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center dedicated to research, treatment and education.  Today the campaign promoters decided that Quill.com will double the donation amount for every Hope sticker created. From now until 10/31, Quill.com will give $2 for every sticker made on our Facebook page to City of Hope, up to $20,000.  Consider this your invitation to honor the memory of a loved one (like my Dad or Auntie Carol), celebrate survivors (like My Aunt Bev and Uncle Dave) and Support People You Love That Continue To Fight (Love, Hugs, And Support to Kari and her family).  CLICK HERE to join the fight and help raise $$ for cancer research- all from the comforts of home.
 
This post contains my own opinion.  I will be making these creations many times in order to do my part.  I am also entering myself into a by showing my support for this worth while cause. 

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog