Sunday, October 31, 2010

Toy Review Monday- Recap Of Coupon Clipper Playdates

I love scoring a cart full of free stuff when I go shopping, but I love the look on the face of little ones when I hand them a free toy about 100 times more.  Toy reviews are so much fun and over the past few months I have had a lot of fun sharing Zhu Zhu Pets (Kung Zhu), Hexbug, and Mixpups with family, friends, co-workers, blog readers and their children.  These 3 brands are poised to be some of the hottest and most desirable of the season and today I will share my opinions about them again.  I will also let you know what the kids had to say about the toys.  They are always honest and their ideas for how to improve toys never ceases to amaze me.


Zhu Zhu pets are adorable.  They are the perfect pet.  They make cute sounds and run around like real hamsters, but they never need to be fed, never leave piles or puddles that need to be cleaned up, and they never die.  Did I mention they are the perfect pet?  Zhu Zhu has a vast array of products and their many designs and product lines appeal to boys and girls alike.  When I held the Kung Zhu event I was nervous that the girls would not be impressed.  I didn't need to worry.  They loved them just as much as the boys.  Each of these battling hamsters

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog