Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Can Christmas be Christmas without Hershey's Chocolate


I have a confession, the box of Pot of Gold I picked up for the mailman is long gone. 
Chocolate is the go to gift for hard to buy people on my list.  This time of year is busy and hectic.  According to the National Confectioners Association, the winter holidays represent the biggest boxed chocolate gifting season with more than 70 percent of adults giving or receiving a box of chocolates! Hershey’s Pot of Gold Truffles Sampler and Premium Collection gift boxes are perfect for last minute hostess gifts, unexpected holiday guests, and delicious stocking stuffers.  There are great promotions this month at Rite Aid and Walgreen's.  Stock up now to take the stress out of holiday shopping.  I always try to have a few wrapped boxes ready to go for "Uh-Oh I Can't Believe I Forgot To Buy You A Gift" moments. 
Here are some folks that would love Hershey's Chocolate:
  • Family Members
  • Friends/Co-Workers
  • Host/Hostess
  • Teachers
  • Service Providers (i.e. mailman, hairstylist, bus drivers)
  • Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers
I have high hopes that this post will help me score a Hershey's prize pack.  I need to replace the mailman's missing gift.  Thank you Hershey's and Mom Blogger's Club for another fun giveaway. CLICK HERE to checkout the complete line of Hershey's Holiday Candy.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog