Sunday, January 16, 2011

Groupon and Chocolate.com Contest :)

I love Groupon!  Have you had the chance to explore all they have to offer.  Please checkout all they have to offer and join Groupon for FREE, by CLICKING HERE.  This is my personal referral link and I do earn credit when new members sign up using my link.  If you enjoy the content I provide please consider joining via my link.  They do not share any information with me about who joins and/or what they buy.  If you feel more comfortable just signing up with out a referral source you can do that by CLICKING HERE.

Groupon offers deals for just about anything.  They list offerings by city.  Some offerings are city specific but others are national deals or online retailer deals.  Groupon will refund your $ if for some reason you are not satisfied with the deal offer or deal conditions after you purchase the offer.

My Favorite Deal tonight:
Buffalo NY Side Deal: $10 for a $25 Nutty Guy Gift Cert (LOVE THEM!) Nutty-guys2_sidedeal

Check them out and stretch your entertainment and treat budget a lot further!!

Contest Time: one entry per person.  Winner will be selected 1/23/10 at noon.

Prize:  $20 Chocolate.com gift certificate ( can be used on shipping and tax). 

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog