Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Expressionery- Cool New Product

http:/

This week started out with one of  "Those Mondays" here.  At 8pm I realized I had not checked the mail so I ventured out to see if there would be a fun surprise in the mailbox that might help end the day on a high note.  I was excited to find an interesting looking bubble mailer addressed to me with a familiar return address.  Thank you Expressionery for the fantastic surprise pack. 

Expressionery is launching a new product line.  CLICK HERE  to explore these adorable new cards that seek to help us express Gratitude in our daily lives.  The tiny cards are perfect for keeping in a purse or wallet.  This year I am trying to give to others more and focus less on my own wants.  I am looking forward to using these out and about to spread cheer and appreciation.  For a $5 investment, these cards will help accomplish that mission.  (They sent me a FREE set of cards, but my opinion and review are my own.  No other compensation- goodmorning FCC!)

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog