Saturday, May 1, 2010

Price Chopper Free Bologna

Today ONLY (5/1), get a $2 off Oscar-Mayer Lunch Meat coupon when you "like" Oscar-Mayer on Facebook. I just went ahead and "liked" them printed, backarrowed, refreshed to print #2. Plus you'll be entered to win a ride in the Wienermobile! "do I REALLY want a ride in the Wienermobile?" Not so much! Hmmm...That would make an interesting Mother's Day gift. Price Chopper has BOGO Bologna today- use 2 coupons to bring home 2 FREE packs.

What is your favorite Bologna Recipe? I cant say this is my favorite, but it is my only Bologna Recipe. I will call it "Malone Central School District Welfare Subs"-
Slop Spaghetti Sauce on a hot dog bun, add 1 slice of Bologna, add a slice of cheese, toss into the oven until the bun is toasted and the cheese melts. For all of my RD friends- they count this as a bread, veg, meat and dairy. Doesn't this scream federally reimbursable, healthy meal?

No comments:


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog